Self-motivated and a team player? Driven to hit targets and goals?
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join the team at a leading payment provider. You will provide administration support for the Customer Information Management team, as well as first customer service for their clients. Customer service skills are essential and you must be comfortable handling challenging calls with customers.
- Manage the swift and accurate transfer of customer data to ensure an efficient customer experience.
- Quality check data entry and telephony calls made by the teams to ensure adherence to company and regulator policies.
- Calculate and administer early termination fees when required from customers requesting closure whilst in contract and to achieve associated revenue targets for this stream.
- Adhere to group policy, legislation, and data protection requirements.
- Successfully work to productivity targets.
We need someone who is familiar with MS Outlook and managing data, and has excellent communication skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and need to have some experience doing administration. You will be required to work 35 hours on a rota basis between 7.00am - 9.00pm.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated team player, available immediately, and looking for a change, please apply now! Please do not apply if you have a notice period.