Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy customer services? If yes–please read on!
My client are a global payment provider who are looking for candidates to join their dynamic customer service team. You will provide customer support to consumers via telephone and/or the internet, e.g., instant messages and email. You will also handle customer inquiries, as well as resolve simple and basic support issues such as: address changes, processing orders, warranty and/or billings and payments.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Providing customer support by phone, email and/or instant message to consumers.
- Serving as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
- Processing a high volume of consumer enquiries regarding products and services whilst resolving a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshooting customer problems, identifying root causes of problems, appropriately using tools and resources to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, escalating to appropriate resources to do so.
- Following up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solutions and expanding overall knowledge.
- Tracking and documenting inbound support requests and ensuring proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updating customer information and ensuring accurate entry of contact information.
- Meeting job standards such as: quality standards, adhering to schedules and averaging handle time.
- Providing guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Shift patterns are between 14-35 hours.
Please send your CV and I will contact you ASAP!
Salary/pay rate is dependant on experience.