Our client are a global online health-tech firm, and are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be a role model of excellence and provide the voice of patient to the wider digital business.
This position will work closely with the Operations and Compliance teams ensuring continual and sustained adherence to existing and new procedures ensuring the highest levels of patient safety. You will also have some autonomy to set the team vision and KPIs and has accountability for delivering to corporate targets and goals including regulatory and financial KPIs.
Experience in Healthcare is desirable, but experience working within a regulated environment is essential! Please only apply if you have worked closely to regulations and compliance procedures.
Duties Include but are not limited too :-
- Coaching and training the team to the best they can be and fulfil potential and manage career development
- Monitor and audit service levels consistently including call and messaging quality, provide regular structured fortnightly feedback to all direct reports using data
- Create detailed project/action plans to improve the patient experience continually from the audit outputs
- Work collaboratively within various business functions bringing new ideas and best practice from other areas of the business
- Confidently motivate staff, setting a vision for what good looks like aligning to the overall company strategic goals
- Create an inspiring team culture through effective leadership
- Own the "voice of the customer" and be able to work cross functionally to improve the patient journey using data to improve and influence change
- To provide monthly reports for teams to identify learnings, development, and customer insight
- Respond to critical incidents and urgent business continuity action plans
- Resolution and effective de-escalation of customer complaints
If this role sounds of interest and you have worked within a Regulated Industry - please apply today!