Hours: 08.15- 17.15
Based: Wandsworth Town
Have you had previous line management experience in a customer-facing environment? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company serving governments and citizens in 90 countries? Are you interested in joining a diverse team of passionate people from around the world?
Our client works with governments to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Present in 90 countries, the organisation operates 150 visa application centres and handles over 4 million visa applications every year. Our parent company is the global leader in customer experience management.
To ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations within the visa application centre, supporting customer service agents and identifying key areas of improvement. Line manage a team of staff ensuring regular appraisals and 1:1s are conducted, offering regular support and assisting in professional and personal development. To support the Operations Manager in the organisation of onboarding new hires and implementing relevant training programs.
- Point of contact for customer service agents where applications require escalation due to issues or substantial difficulties
- Tracking agent performance and intervening as needed to protect and enhance delivery against key service and delivery metrics
- Support colleagues through advice and mentoring, promoting best practice, sharing information and encouraging team spirit
- Handle problem customers assertively and diplomatically
- Support the provision of healthy and safe working environment through good personal and team practices
- Support initiatives to support the ongoing improvement of business performance, displaying initiative to suggest and implement process improvement methodologies
- Conduct regular reviews and annual appraisals with staff, ensuring positive achievements are highlighted and areas of development are identified and addressed through continuous support
- Ensure any serious issues or causes of concern are escalated accordingly to higher-level management
- Conduct regular staff meetings to provide necessary business updates
- To work with the Operations Manager and HR department in the recruitment selection process and implement the onboarding process and training for new starters
- Respond to client complaints assertively and precisely whilst ensuring full investigations have been carried out regarding the raised concern
- Play an active role in encouraging and reporting on our sales add on services
- Collate data and produce reports as and when required regarding activity and performance
- Undertake any other tasks or practices as requested by higher management
- Supportive of the Company Values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation and Commitment
Please note, successful candidates will apply for, and pass, a Criminal Record disclosure - enhanced level prior to commencing this role.