Customer Care Team Leader
Shifts between 8am and 8pm (occasional weekend work)
Up to £30k depending on experience + benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Care team leader who has experience within the retail/fashion industry. You will be joining a premium fashion brand with an excellent culture, lots of passion, and that is embarking on a new and exciting journey. The role involves looking after eight customer care executives and supporting the Customer Care Manager (CCM).
Working as part of the retail operations team who have overall responsibility for the operational and customer experience element of the retail model, this role will report to the CCM. As mid-management level in addition to daily-escalated customer contact, you will be responsible for the operational management of the team.
Key duties include:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the customer care team, ensuring that all enquiries are responded to within our internal SLAs and to the highest standard.
- Obtain feedback from the customer care team regarding repetitive queries and department concerns and working with the CCM to improve these.
- Manage weekly rotas with the CCM including preparation for weekend and sale peaks where necessary.
- Manage customer care team holidays.
- Work with the senior retail operations team to keep them up to date on customer service initiatives so they can communicate and share with the wider business.
- Be a link between the customer care team and other head office departments - ensuring that the associates get answers to their queries.
- Attend retail meetings on behalf of the department as the customer care representative.
- Support the management team in the induction and training of new recruits to reduce employer turnover and increase customer satisfaction.
- Continual training and development of team members, including working with the training team to plan inductions and universities for new starters.
- Support the CCM with recruitment.
- Cover the CCM during holiday periods.
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure that the team maximises potential and supports the business goals.
- Be an escalated point of contact for customers contacting head office and respond to their queries promptly, professionally, and with due courtesy to resolve their complaint to their satisfaction within company guidelines. This will include email, letter, and phone call contact.
- In peak times, be a first point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Handle any extreme escalated complaints, for example, that have reached the CEO / Managing Director.
- Recognise common complaints and highlight any policy that may be aggravating customer complaints to liaise with the CCM and find long-term solutions.
- Understand retail law in relation to sales of goods, faulty goods, refunds, pricing, and service expectations and be able to explain this to store management if required
- Support the retail team with information for the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly newsletter.
- Management experience in a customer care centre role is essential.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, and self-motivated.
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail, has a high level of accuracy, and is very analytical.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.