Customer Care Administrator | £13 per hour
Temporary - 2 Months | Hybrid | Full time
This is a varied role, working for a well-known non-for-profit, supporting the fundraising team and has the lead responsibility for supporter care and engagement. The postholder will ensure that supporters have an excellent experience when they contact the charity by letter, phone, email and social media.
- Provide excellent supporter care standards for the charity and work with colleagues in the London office and in regional offices to ensure these are followed.
- Ensure the content of thank you letters are personal and add to the CRM CARE.
- Provide written acknowledgement to all supporters making a donation to the fund; writing clear and concise personalised letters or emails to supporters and other organisations when required.
- Provide information on giving consent to receiving further communications.
- Be the first point of contact for supporters phoning the office
- Ensure all new gift aid declarations are added to records and ensure there is an electronic copy of the declaration
- Maximise income from gift aid by sending a declaration to the supporter where appropriate
- Each month download and code all donations made on the Fund website and ensure each donation is thanked either direct or through the automated emails.
- Monitor In Memory donations batches created by the Income Processing Team and produce thank you letters.
- Monitor the supporter email inbox, reply to enquiries
- Monitor fundraising social media posts and provide a reply or comment.
- Support the fundraising team by sharing insight from supporters that influence their campaigns and marketing
- Respond to all requests for materials to celebrate a special occasion such as weddings, birthday celebrations
- Complete the monthly lottery return for Westminster Council
- Keep up to date the FAQs for supporters on the website
- Ensure that all supporters and prospective supporters are managed on the database and are appropriately updated in accordance with GDPR.
- Ensure that the appropriate controls are in place and good practice is shared.
- Use of database and experience of maintaining supporters contacts on a database
- Experience of working in a supporter or customer facing role
- Experience of working in a busy fundraising team
- Able to set deadlines and work to them
- Experience of working in a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A positive attitude and flexible approach
- Written communication skills and high level of numeracy to be able to produce monthly reports, etc.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, able to deliver clear and compelling messages to supporters which motivate and inspire