Customer Account Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Our client, a forward-thinking start-up that specialises in artificial intelligence and analytics, is looking for a driven, outgoing, and experienced Customer Account Executive to join their growing team. Combining high-quality data with the latest in AI and machine learning, they are revolutionising how companies can use and draw strategic insights.
As a Customer Account Executive, you will be acting as a trusted advisor to their customers. You will be required to demonstrate high levels of business awareness to help build credibility with clients, taking responsibility for the training and development for their general customer base, through a combination of broadcast and personalised approaches.
Responsibilities will include:
- Customer on-boarding, taking accountability and ownership to ensure the customer is appropriately trained on Cipher.
- Being a product expert and first point of contact for customers on how to use their product.
- Supporting the Customer Success Manager in the continual development of their Training programme, Workshop Materials, and How to Guides
- Co-ordinating and collaborating with the Account Managers to ensure one holistic view across our client accounts.
- Taking an active role in the regular 3,6, and 9-week customer check point meetings with the Account Managers.
- Supporting the Customer Success Manager in communicating product updates and news to the general customer base.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team for acquisition and retention marketing.
- Delivering training face-to-face and via webex to IP teams, Group strategy teams, legal teams, lawyers, Business Development teams etc.
- Demonstrable experience within a sales/account management/product training specifically in a SAAS environment.
- An understanding and appreciation of best practice training and effective product adoption techniques.
- Personable with proven ability to establish credibility and build effective working relationships.
- Flawless written and spoken English, and the ability to confidentially communicate to various levels of seniority.
- An understanding of Intellectual Property would be hugely advantageous.