Customer Account Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000
This is a fantastic position for a strong administrator that has come from a supply chain, logistics, or sales administrative background looking for a busy, varied, and fulfilling role working for a renowned fashion brand. The role involves using Excel 70% of the time so you MUST be able to do VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables. You will be proactively analysing delivery data and problem-solving to support our client and their customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain customer profiles on system.
- Enter all customer orders onto our system by the given deadlines, giving support to your colleagues where necessary.
- Ensure sales order details on the system are constantly updated, including the deletion of withdrawn styles
- Send to your customers, withdrawn letters, order acknowledgements, and invoices.
- Support your Key Account Managers by processing and tracking orders, and providing administration support when required.
- Raise invoices and ensure that they are transmitted in a timely manner to the customer base.
- Authorise faulty stock returns from customers, and in conjunction with Credit Control issue credit notes.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure the warehouse is notified with regard to customer's special labelling, packaging, and delivery requirements.
- Prepare any export shipping documentation including invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists, and proforma invoices.
- Communicate with the Logistics regarding said documentation and resolve any packing or transit issues that arise.
- Ensure that the Purchasing and Planning departments are informed of any customer's special delivery requirements and stock requirements.
- Fully update on a regular basis both your line manager and your customer base of any prevailing logistic issues.
- Reconcile on a weekly basis despatched orders versus invoices.
- Ensure filing is up to date.
- Provide support to team members and cover for vacations and undertake any duties that are assigned to you that fit your skill set.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship development.
- Effective and proactive problem solver.
- Minimum 12 months' experience in a Customer Services role.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Hours and Benefits
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm on Friday
- Pension scheme - 8% company contribution
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Travel card loan
- 25 days annual leave