CRM & Data Administrator
Temp to Perm
£13 per hour
We are recruiting for a CRM & Data Administrator on a temp to perm basis. You will be working in the Digital & IT Team. The focus of this role is to carry out a range of tasks to support the processing and administration of financial transactions made through the Foundation's event booking system. You need to be a really strong administrator, excellent attention to detail, numerically proficient, and a strong team player. You will need to be familiar with CRM systems and a quick learner.
- Provide similar administrative support for other systems and processes, when required.
- Monitor unpaid invoices and regularly pursue customers directly for payment providing a credit control function.
- Support processes to improve data quality and service delivery for the ETF booking system and other ETF systems.
- Provide administrative and other support to colleagues in the Digital & IT Team across their work areas as required.
- Particular to this post:
- To work with Digital and IT, SET, and internal finance teams to administer financial transactions processed through the booking system and CRM:
- Monitor the Foundation's booking system transactions, checking pricing and discounts to capture any anomalies.
- Monitor unpaid invoices and regularly pursue customers directly for payment providing credit control function.
- Support and advise the Customer Service Team in issuing credit notes.
- Ensuring overall that refunds, cancellations and transfers are logged and processed accurately.
- Manually issue invoices and organise purchase orders for providers to replace auto-generated invoices, where necessary.
- Processing payment transactions on the CRM.
- Reconciling unallocated payments.
- Producing specific reports when required.
- Sending copies of invoices and statements to customers as requested.
- Carry out operational tasks to support the maintenance and development of the digital systems, including:
- Processing data from the Booking System, CRM and other systems.
- Importing and exporting data from and to the Booking System, CRM and other systems.
- Updating the CRM with direct debit amendments and returned mail and follow up with the members.
- Processing Student and Corporate Partner registrations.
- Carrying out regular work to ensure data quality is high, including data cleansing.
- Work as a member of a project team to scope, test and deploy new CRM features.
- Provide support to Digital & IT Team colleagues with the operation of their work areas, as required.
- Support the customer service team as required.
- Support Foundation staff in generating booking system reports when required.
- Develop, manage, and maintain details of the standard operating procedures that describe the core functions of the role.
- Provide support to Digital & IT Team colleagues with the delivery of the Transform program.
- Provide general administrative support to Digital & IT Team and the Transform programme, including: purchase order, invoice, budget, and expenses management; travel and accommodation arrangements; scheduling and organising internal/external meetings and events; and setting up conference calls.
- Ensure that all duties are undertaken observing the requirements of data protection legislation (including GDPR), especially in relation to managing personal/sensitive data, security and confidentiality.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.