West End to £35,000
Our client, a boutique financial advisory, is looking to recruit a CRM Campaign Manager who has previous experience in producing CRM email campaigns within the professional services industry. As a CRM Campaign Manager, your role is to reach clients through the creation of relevant email campaigns to introduce our business and promote our services and events on offer.
This newly-created role will see you responsible for building and enhancing the link between our data and our clients. Amongst other things, you will liaise with our highly-experienced investment professionals to create highly personalised email campaigns and to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships.
Collaborating with multiple teams across the business, we’re looking for a CRM campaign expert with a passion for data, a strong eye for detail and a hands-on, positive attitude.
- Running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
- Collaborate with the wider business to capture the best audience/contact details and get the right data into our CRM system.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list.
- Manage and deliver targeted and engaging email campaigns linked to our CRM data.
- Copywriting and proofreading of emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Identify opportunities for personalisation and dynamic content in ongoing and new campaigns.
- Analyse and optimise the performance of email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good working knowledge of email marketing best practice and email deliverability.
- Strong writing and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-disciplined, organised, and great attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and within a moving framework.
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual who is comfortable working with complex data.
- Positive, pragmatic, and personable.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.