Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to work within their finance team. The Credit Controller role will be working remotely at first with a view to move back into their London Offices soon.
This client is looking for someone who has chased a large amount of outstanding debt, and someone who has global exposure.
As the Credit Controller, your duties will include:
- Assess the credit standing of new and existing trustees
- Chase and collect payments via telephone, email, and letters
- Assisting with payment plans
- Supporting the accounts team with general ad hoc duties
- Setting up new trustees on the system
- Sales ledgers
- Communicating to internal stakeholders
As a Credit Controller, you must be proficient in Excel and SAP, and have outstanding attention to detail. You must be able to display a confident and professional manner among the team.
If this role sounds like the one for you, please apply today. Please do not apply if you are on a notice period as this role has an IMMEDIATE start.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.