Our client is looking for a credit controller to work closely with the wholesale division for a luxury fashion house. The credit controller role is based in North London working in a vibrant and exciting fashion head office.
As the credit controller, your duties will include:
- Assess the credit standing of new and existing trustees
- Chase and collect payments via telephone, email, and letters
- Assisting with payment plans
- Supporting the accounts team with general ad hoc duties
- Setting up new trustees on the system
- Sales ledgers
- Confident written and verbal communication with trustees and management
As a credit controller, you must be proficient in Excel, have outstanding attention to detail, and display a confident and professional manner amongst the team.
The client, an energetic and exciting fashion house, is looking for someone who can get stuck in and support for approximately 4 months.
If this role sounds like you, please apply! Please do not apply if you are on a notice period - IMMEDIATE availability only.