Up to £31,500 plus bonus plus benefits
Our client, a global blue chip finance company, are looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join their team in helping manage the firm's debtors on an international basis. Based in Canary Wharf, this role will involve you liaising with clients both over the telephone and on email, internationally.
The ideal candidate must have had previous international credit control experience and a stable work history. As the credit controller, your duties will include:
- Reducing and maintaining the average actual period of credit enjoyed by clients.
- Handling a ledger as part of a credit team.
- Chasing monthly invoices from clients using the telephone and email on a priority basis.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records.
- Running weekly reports and responding to enquiries.
- Making adjustments, handling queries, and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Communicating with clients in a professional and articulate manner to reduce debtor days.
As a credit controller / sales ledger assistant, you must be proficient in Excel, have outstanding analytical skills, and display a confident and professional manner.
If this role sounds like you, please apply!