£21,000 - £25,000
08:00am - 4.30pm and 09:30 - 18:00pm
£250 per year "uniform allowance"
We are recruiting for a polished, articulate, and friendly receptionist to join an established, employee-centric Law Firm in the West End. This role is crucial as you are the face of the business, the first point of contact for clients and visitors both face to face and on the phone, therefore it's essential that you have a confident, highly professional and personable personality.
You will have at least 1 year's previous experience working in an office environment and have good commercial awareness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking telephone calls, transferring them, or taking messages.
- Welcoming clients and providing refreshments.
- Collecting and dropping off post from their local document exchange.
- Sorting daily post and distributing it to the relevant recipients.
- General office errands such as going to the post office or buying office supplies/kitchen supplies.
- Making calls to request/follow up information.
- Scanning, photocopying, and faxing documents.
- Receiving and distributing couriered post and packages promptly to the recipient.
- Ad hoc support for the Legal Secretaries.
- Occasionally booking and logging couriered post to go out.
- Audio and copy typing when needed.