£23,000 - £25,000
We are recruiting for a really great opportunity - for an experienced receptionist to join a global publishing company. Our client is looking to find a proactive and warm receptionist to work at their beautiful newly-refurbished offices based in the West End.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a professional experienced receptionist to join a forward-thinking organisation. You will be an integral part of a small support team, responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the offices and the ideal candidate should be well-presented, have a great work ethic, and attention to detail.
The reception is the initial point of contact for clients, subscribers, and suppliers both by phone and face to face, therefore requires someone well-presented, articulate, friendly, and professional with excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and direct clients and guests at main reception
- Liaise and be the first point of contact with landlord reception, contractors and delivery personnel
- Assist with overflow admin
- Manage room bookings
- Liaise with internal cleaners to ensure meeting rooms are refreshed
- Liaise with external catering companies
- Be responsible for providing guest refreshments
- Take responsibility for receiving and despatching mail
- Manage effective checklist processes
- Manage security passes and receiving visitors
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Operate the Polycom switchboard and security entry system
- Order stationery and stock as required
- Cover the role of Fire Warden & First Aid (once trained) and be conversant with the building and company's emergency evacuation procedures
- Work with the Facilities Manager on day-to-day requests and take timely action as necessary
- Previous corporate reception experience
- IT literate and experience using MS Suite
- Friendly, warm, outgoing, and enthusiastic
- Flexible approach and proactive