£26,000 - £30,000
09:00 - 17.30
Our client, a boutique Private Corporate Banking firm in the City, is looking to recruit a professional, outgoing, and friendly Corporate Receptionist to join their team. You will have a min of 3 years' previous experience working within the Corporate Banking Industry as a receptionist or administrator.
This role offers progression opportunities and you will have the opportunity to be a part of an employee-centric organisation. You will be well-presented, articulate, and used to dealing with clients. The main focus of your role will be receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately. In addition, you will be providing administrative and secretarial assistance to the COO as and when required. You will be managing four meeting rooms and ensuring that the office is organised and provisioned at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls whilst fielding those calls that are not important.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies, process related invoices, and keep inventory of stock.
- Organisation and administration with regard to diaries, meeting schedules, and meeting rooms.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Ensure that the telephone contact lists are kept up to date (UK & Lagos).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Assist other staff to develop Microsoft Office templates/internal documents to achieve more efficient operations.
- Assist in developing presentations.
- Ensuring that archive files are maintained and controlled in an orderly manner.
- Reviewing and monitoring access card use for office premises.
- Cover for other staff as required.
- First Aid Officer and Fire Marshall.
- Any other work allocated by the CEO / Deputy CEO.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in receptionist and office administration, preferably in a banking environment.
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate clearly to customers and always be presentable in appearance.
- Strong time management ethos and the ability to communicate clearly with both junior and senior staff and senior colleagues.
- Ability to develop own skills to meet the demands of the role in a growing business.