German-speaking Customer Service Team Leader
Shift patterns between 8am and 8pm, one weekend a month
Up to £27k depending on experience
- Have experience managing a team?
- Have experience driving a successful customer service team?
- Can you speak fluent German?
With the new generation of customer experience strongly based on modern omnichannel platforms, our client enables current and future employees to develop and acquire new skills.
- Responsible for the end-to-end performance management of agents
- Accountable for the performance, productivity, and quality of the team
- Conduct regular remote and side-by-side quality monitoring of agents
- Conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with all agents
- Conduct monthly performance reviews
- Responsible to motivate and drive their team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximize their potential
- Ensure that members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Will lead by example, ensuring that good standards of performance, attendance, and conduct within the office are maintained
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment
- Natural ability to influence behaviours and reach desired outcomes
- Professional and emotionally-resilient
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- IIP accredited employer
- BUPA life insurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants, and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holiday entitlement
- Academy career progression structure
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives, and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.