Are you hoping to break into Compliance?
Our client is one of the UK's leading hedge funds in the heart of the West End and they are urgently recruiting for the following role:
- Ensuring that staff (both Investment and Infrastructure personnel) comply with relevant Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Daily Position Disclosure (short sale, substantial shareholding and takeover positions) for all Funds.
- Dealing approval and monitoring.
- Conducting Best Execution on a regular basis, including interaction with Investment Personnel to resolve any execution issues identified.
- Identification and monitoring of other conflicts of interest that may affect both the Funds and the company.
- Responsibility for maintaining compliance files in accordance with the UK/EU regulations, maintaining all requisite registers.
- Carrying out CDD/KYC checks for new funds and counterparties.
The ideal candidate will have a law degree and will have some administrative experience where they are used to working in a corporate environment.
You should have superb analytical ability alongside strong communication skills. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and intelligent graduate looking for an interesting career.