Our client, a leading law firm based near St Pauls, is recruiting for a Compliance Assistant. This role would suit an individual with a genuine interest in pursuing a career within compliance, and some previous experience working in this field.
This role will see you supporting the officer for legal practice, compliance manager, and case conflicts manager, to help ensure that the firm's compliance policies and procedures are consistently implemented across the firm.
The role will include:
- Assisting with creating and disseminating compliance training, guidance, and best practice.
- Undertaking regular compliance with limitation date recording procedures.
- Maintaining registers of undertakings, compliance issues, and breaches; conducting analysis and preparing reports as requested.
- Monitoring compliance with limitation date recording procedures.
- Undertaking specific compliance queries and contributing to KM & compliance projects as required.
- Responding to ad hoc compliance assignments and contributing to KM & compliance projects
Please send your CV in the first instance.