Compliance and Database administrator
City Based (flexible working)
An IT recruitment firm in the City urgently requires an experienced Database administrator to manage a wide range of tasks:
* Updating the Bullhorn and InTime s systems -
* Checking terms in CRM for each client highlighting payment terms, billing address, notice periods and particularities and upload signed docs on CRM
* Completing client schedules for signatures where needed and double check correct on CRM (time period, amount of days allowance, notice period, work location anything that needs to be mirrored in Candidate Agreement)
* Overseeing candidate on-boarding including Intime payment and invoice onboarding
* Support and assist in the Candidate and Client Care Program Management
* Ensure all compliance for all Contractors is on CRM before contractors go on site that they are ready to be paid
* Also, looking after GDPR inbox for any requets
* Organising HMRC reports.
* Responsible for informing new candidates of being added to the Database according to GDPR/DP legislation-
* Database maintenance-adding all unfilled fields to ensure data integrity and correct for InTime migration
* Audit the time loading to InTime and ensuring all fields are filled (chasing consultants for missing information)
* Point of Contact for back office and front office for CRM to InTime
* Fix any upload issues / work with accounts to complete
The ideal candidate will have used Bullhorn and / or InTime previously and may have worked in a recruitment support role.
This is a stable and data-heavy role that will offer flexible working for the right candidate.
Please note that we are unable to take calls around this role and that the client needs someone to start within 2 weeks.