Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the City, are looking for a Company Secretary with 5 years' experience to provide secretarial support, ensuring they keep in line with regulatory and structural changes.
The role will also involve working closely with various departments in Europe, Asia, and Bermuda including legal, accounting, compliance, finance, and product development.
Key responsibilities for this role are listed below:
- Preparing board papers and issuing correctly
- Enforcing timetables and making sure they are adhered to
- Reviewing agendas and resolutions to ensure they are accurately drafted
- Proactively follow up on board actions and best practice requirements to enhance effectiveness of board meetings
- Providing accurate and timely information to other stakeholders in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Help to ensure all regulatory and legal filings are completed on time
- Ensure that adequate corporate governance frameworks are adhered to
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure correct documentations are adhered to
- Provide documentation in relation to acquisitions and disposals
- Provide full administrative support
Previous experience working within Financial Services is desirable and the successful candidate must have strong business English skills with the ability to work autonomously when required. This role is starting immediately; candidates on notice need not apply.