Client Services Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
8am-4am, 9am-5pm, or 10am-7pm
Our client, a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation that focuses on Forex and Trading, is recruiting for a confident, articulate, and experienced business-to-business Customer Service Executive to join their Client Services team. You will be responsible for Partner on-boarding, direct client account opening, and daily support to the sales and business development teams.
The company is growing rapidly within its market sector and is looking for like-minded, dynamic, and forward-thinking individuals to join them as they move toward a robust future.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide excellent customer service whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The role also has a key focus on compliance so you must have excellent attention to detail, be proactive, and use your initiative. The role requires someone with previous experience in a Customer Service role within a business to business capacity due to the types of clients you will be working with on a daily basis. Alternatively, if you have come from a business-to-business sales background or client administrative background, then this role will definitely suit you!
In addition to the on-boarding of new clients, you will also have some finance responsibilities including deposits and withdrawals. You will need to manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails, providing clients with accurate and valid information. You will need to work cohesively with the team, ensuring processes and policies are followed.
- 18 months' min experience in a customer service or office based role dealing with clients face to face or over the phone
- Degree is desirable
- Understanding and familiarity of CRM systems and KYC practices
- Proven customer support experience and excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong command of English and preferably knowledge of other languages (Portuguese, Italian, or Spanish is an advantage), but not essential
- Confident communicator