Client Administration Manager
Central Manchester near Piccadilly Gardens
Flexible working opportunity | Some weekly home working (2 days)
** This role will be managing 2 office Locations in Manchester & London | Monthly travel to London**
Our client is an industry leader in providing accountancy services covering tax, accounts preparation and royalty payment examinations for clients in music, sport & entertainment. The music clients include some of the worlds biggest artists!
Reporting to the MD, the Client Administration Manager will lead a team of x8 Administrators who are responsible for tasks including issuing engagement letters, making payments on behalf of clients, fielding client enquiries, managing bank accounts, capturing data from invoices, scanning documents and maintaining electronic files.
We are looking for an established administration leader with previous team management experience to ensure the team provides the best client service delivery and to ensure the team work efficiently. You will work with a set of procedures designed to standardise how the company operates.
- The role requires someone who is a cohesive, committed and engaging individual who has had previous operational, client and management experience.
- Distribution of workflow between the London and Manchester team
- Leading on any recruitment and HR issues relating to the team
- Coaching, mentoring & training team members
- Leading a multi-office team ( Manchester & London)
- Managing a small client portfolio of your own.
Please send your CV in the first instance. Preference will be given to candidates with private client experience, management experience and the ability to manage across two office locations.