An outstanding opportunity for a Client On-Boarding Officer, a vibrant, social, and friendly office environment.
Client On-Boarding Officer: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Location: E1 / Near Tobacco Docks
- Liaise with Client Services and work together.
- Dealing with the Corporate Accounts.
- Be aware of FCA regulations.
- Liaise with clients and respond to any queries or questions.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of PEP and Sanctions and AML regulations.
- Great team player.