Our client, a global online payments provider located in Manchester, are seeking a relationship building and motivated Category Manager to work alongside the Legal, Risk Management, and Global Security teams. As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the contracts protect and identify any potential risks to the company.
This role requires a candidate who has prior experience in price negotiating and influencing senior decision-makers within an organisation, whilst coaching junior levels of staff. Strong attention to detail and experience working within a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Maintain and develop current relationships with customers and third-party suppliers
- Lead negotiation of contracts to ensure optimal value for the company
- Adhering to external and internal policies
- Knowledge of software delivery lifestyle or IT operational delivery
- Working alongside senior stakeholders to provide input and insight on goods and services
The successful candidate must have experience in RFP/RFI issuance, due diligence, contract creation, and management.
This role is for an immediate start, for a 6-month temporary contract. Please do not apply if you are on notice.