My client are a global ecommerce firm , who are looking for a busy Campaign Manager You will work with Product Managers to help define the roadmap and work with cross functional teams to drive product and feature marketing plans that you build.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer problems being solved by this roadmap and have a keen sense on how to influence customers to adopt the features that help them tackle their problem
- Ask the right questions to understand what problem the product solves for and articulate that into the right messaging and positioning statements for customers
- Deeply understand the product roadmap for your product area and how it solves the customer problems
- Develop a product marketing plan to increase feature adoption
- Develop a communications plan to showcase value proposition and key customer benefits of the product to internal and external partners via blogs, videos etc.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing teams
- Develop and maintain a product launch calendar
- Close the feedback loop to identify product gaps based on customer feedback and influence prioritization of roadmaps to address these gaps by:
- Understanding market dynamics and extracting what the pressing problems customers are trying to overcome
- Working with Market Insights and Analytics teams to get a deeper understanding of the customer and their needs, attitudes and behaviors
- 3+ years of strong product marketing management experience
- Experience in starting/taking features or products to market
- Experience in eCommerce is an advantage
- Previous Marketplace and/or consumer side experience is ideal
- Balances technical and business sense; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact
- Data driven with a keen attention to detail
- Builds positive relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator
Please apply, and do not contact the office due to us working remotley. We will reach out to you!