Business Development Manager - Payments Industry
£35,000 Basic Salary + £6,000 Car Allowance + OTE of £35,000 in Commission
Love Success are delighted to be working with a growing payments company in Kent to recruit a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will proactively target small to medium sized businesses to sell payment services, terminals, and accessories to achieve their individual financial targets.
As with any typical business development role, you will be required to:
- self-generate sales leads via business contacts, cold calling, and market intelligence
- engage with potential customers through inbound or outbound calls, and meetings
- understand customer needs and requirements though consultative selling techniques to provide the best solution for each customer
- ensure potential customers understand the benefit of the company's product range
- upsell additional value added services, terminals, accessories, repair options, and other products to maximise revenue
- close sales and achieve monthly / quarterly / yearly sales targets
- proactively source new sales opportunities from cold calling opportunities
- research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- continually maintain and expand your database of prospects
- ensure the CRM is fully updated at all times and used to organise calls
- attend customer meetings/presentations/functions as required.
Our client is keen to recruit an experienced business developer with specific experience gained within the payments industry.
If you have a number of years sales experience within the payments industry and have a track record of consistently meeting KPIs and targets, then please apply today.
The company are offering a salary up to £35,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance per annum and additional OTE of £35,000. You will also be entitled to auto-enrolment pension, health care, and life insurance