Based in Victoria
Our client is looking for a business development professional with some prior sales experience to help drive membership revenue for a leading HR research and event organisation. This is an exciting opportunity that will see you working with the business development manager and a tailored sales plan (social media, emails, campaigns, and follow-up calls) to help create interest, build awareness, and engage clients.
Previous experience of business development is needed as this role is all about building relationships and working strategically with professionals and leaders in their field by offering pivotal research, industry insights, networking opportunities, and practical application of contemporary HR topics / advisory services. Of course, training around this will be given if you have the desire and capability to work a sales plan.
Duties will include:
- Securing prospect meetings using the sales plan
- Researching prospects and prospective companies to aid meeting planning for the business development manager
- Seeking opportunities to up-sell existing members into other services offered by the business
- Attending the organisation's networking third-party events to build knowledge and relationships with members and prospects
- Tracking and connecting senior users
- Updating the CRM
- Assisting with the production of sales documents and materials
We are looking for a bright, commercially-minded candidate with great communication skills, confidence when engaging with people, and a curious nature who is keen to learn. It would help if you have an interest in HR. This client is consultative and collaborative, and offers a great working team-focused environment.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.