Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator
Hybrid Working - Cetral London
Permanenet role - £30,000-£35,000 per annum
One of my clients based in Victoria are looking to recruit a Business Development Coordinator.
This role will support business growth by providing assistance and helping to coordinate successful applications and bids for a variety of grants and contracts across the UK and internationally.
This includes helping to identify opportunities, and ongoing support for the development of applications and bids from design to submission, working with key stakeholders and strategic partners, and contributing to the influencing and shaping of Further Education (FE) workforce development policy. The role also includes supporting the management and initial implementation of business development projects by coordinating and monitoring activities, tasks, and project plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be experienced working in a private, not for profit or public sector organisation, with a strong understanding of business principles
- Have proven track record of working within bidding activity, with the ability to handle business development opportunities
- Have extensive project coordination experience in an office environment
- Have an understanding of project management techniques and experience supporting project management activities
- Demonstrable experience engaging effectively with stakeholders and partners
- Have the Ability to collate and analyse information and data
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment apply today