International Management Consultancy.
£35,000-£50,000 + bonus, excellent benefits including: summer hours (½ day on Fridays ).
Hybrid working (2-3 days office-based).
Our client is one of the leading consultancy firms and their Change Team is the fastest growing in the business. Due to expansion, they need experienced Business Analysts (minimum 2 years experience) to support their clients' change programmes. They provide mobile, flexible, and skilled resources to undertake execution-type work in a model that is cost-effective and scalable.
We are keen to attract experienced Business Analysts who can help deliver best in-class projects for their clients across multiple sectors and would ideally have experience in: Financial Services, Technology, IT, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, and Pharmaceuticals.
As a Business Analyst, responsibilities will include;
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand and review business objectives and project requirements.
- Analysing, cleansing, and visualising data to identify trends in order to make decisions.
- Documenting the current "as-is" using process maps, and, then presenting back to stakeholders.
- Considering business requirements against the current processes and assisting in the development and/or implementation of requirements whilst utilising analysis techniques.
- Facilitating workshops to achieve focused outcomes and joint understandings of user needs.
- Attending weekly project meetings.
- Formally documenting functions and processes using Microsoft Office tools (including Visio) and/or Google-suite.
- Supporting the production of Management Information and presenting this back to clients.
- Working with Project managers and PMO Managers to deliver projects and programmes to plan.
- Working on multiple small projects and/or leading on a work-stream of a complex projects; applying standards, methodologies, and tools.
- Being involved in process improvements, looking for areas of improvement, and making recommendations for improvement to senior stakeholders.
Our client is an inclusive culture where diversity is key. This role may involve some travel in the UK according to the needs of the client, but you will be rewarded with exceptional benefits, regular salary reviews, training opportunities, summer hours flexible working, hybrid working, and other fabulous benefits.
Salary/pay rate is dependant on experience.