Business support Apprentice
£19,000 + ongoing training budget
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to build an administration/assistant secretary career has arisen in an international accountancy firm.
You will work with a team of PAs and secretaries to learn all aspects of working in an office and how to assist within professional services.
Duties will be:
- Working with the office support team to provide secretarial and administrative support to professional staff.
- Arranging meetings, rooms, and refreshments.
- Typing correspondence including:
- Bills / fee notes
- Client agreements and Letters of Engagement
- Template letters and forms
- File and meeting notes
- Manuals and checklists
- Ensure that all documents have been checked for grammatical and spelling errors and overall accuracy, promptly, and within agreed deadlines.
If you have strong GCSEs including at least Bs in Maths and English and ideally some A levels, then apply today!