Our client, a global property firm based in the heart of Chelsea, is recruiting an experienced building manager to join their dynamic team. This role reports into a global director and is responsible for the comfort and safety of all employees, visitors, and contractors.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for efficient cost-effective management of all 'hard' and 'soft' contracts including cleaning, security, and reception.
- Secure and negotiate all other contracts
- Advise on Health and Safety legislation
- Devise risk assessment documents
- Update all policies and procedures
- Produce detailed reports
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a growing and reputable company. Due to us working from home, please DO NOT call the office. Please send your CV and we will reach out to you directly!