Board-level PA (must have experience managing events)
£35,000 - £40,000 +benefits
09:00 - 17.30pm
MUST be available to start end of February 2018
We are recruiting for a Board-level PA to join an iconic fashion brand in the City. In addition to being an experienced Board-level PA, you must have experience in managing and organising company events for 150 + internal and external stakeholders. You will be providing full support to the MD and on occasion diary and travel management for four Directors and the Chairman (over time, the support provided to the team will increase.)
This role requires a confident individual who is a natural at building key relationships, and is highly organised, approachable, a self-starter, emotionally mature, and adaptable.
As Personal Assistant, the successful candidate will be liaising with a variety of people including internal staff, external suppliers, and customers. Experience of working with this level within a business would be advantageous and an understanding of the confidentiality and discretion required along with the challenges it presents. Experience dealing with Directors and Board Level contacts both within and external to the business on a national and international level would also be advantageous.
- Diary management for MD including coordinating key cross-business meetings with multiple calendars.
- Managing all incoming calls and post for the MD.
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials.
- International and domestic travel: liaising with travel agent regarding booking tickets for MD (and Chairman).
- Arranging accommodation, detailed itineraries, and VISAs where required.
- Organising meetings and events: assisting with sourcing venues, accommodation, catering, logistics, and monitoring budget along with assisting with the smooth running of the meeting/events.
- Preparing presentations: researching and collating information for content.
- Preparing reports: collating any necessary documents to ensure MD and Management Team are well-equipped and prepared for meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing diaries, travel, and events planning
- Typing speed of 50 wpm min
- Advance MS Word, Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in an international company would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Able to establish good working relationships with a variety of people internally and externally
- Self-starter, confident, emotionally mature, and adaptable
- Positive with an enthusiastic outlook
- Confidential and discreet
- Articulate with good communication skills