£40,000 (pro rota)
Are you an experienced Bid Manager looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an ambitious individual who will play a significant part in the bid team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of winning bid strategies including gap analysis against current business capability, skills, and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead, nurture, and adapt the Bids team to support the achievement of the company strategy.
- Market awareness for new opportunities and the compilation of information to support Go No-Go decisions.
- Responsible for the management of responses to customer PQQ, ITT, and RFQs.
- Agreement of commercial inputs required to make a successful tender submission to the customer's requirements.
- Responsible for the financial and commercial aspects of each tender.
- Successfully winning new projects in line with mandated position.
- Clear understanding of tender information required for internal approvals and handover to the projects team when won.
- Successful on-time mandate of all tenders, including where parent company mandate is required.
- Tender responses constructed in a highly professional standardised manner.
- Lead the internal approvals and secure mandates prior to tender submission in.
- Commercial understanding
- Bid process experience
- People management experience
- Good understanding of contract law
- Highly competent in the English language
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Power Point, Project, Word, and Excel
- Very strong spreadsheet capabilities
The ideal candidate will come from the Rail industry. This role is a 6-months' FTC. Only immediately available candidates will be successful.