11-month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leading emerging markets analysis firm based in the heart of the City, is seeking a strong customer services administrator to join their team.
This role will see you engaging with internal sales managers and clients to take ownership of queries by telephone and email, investigating and allocating customer payments whilst using a CRM system and adhering to company practice and procedures. This is a fast-paced and all-encompassing role in a corporate environment that will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to deliver first-class customer service.
This is a great learning opoprtunity for candidates who can bring at least 1 year's experience and are looking to develop within a dynamic, progressive, and professional environment.
The role will include:
- Championing order processing according to SLAs, company policies, and processes.
- Efficient query management by email, telephone, and post.
- Utilising Excel to produce quotes and invoices
- Product and service fulfilment via customer delivery platforms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Data retrieval, manipulation, analysis, and presentation.
- Ability to deliver first-class customer service.
Please note, it is essential that you can bring previous experience of working in a B2B industry or professional environment as well as good communication skills. Also, you will need great Excel skills.