Assistant to Company Secretary
£30,000 - £37,000 + benefits and bonus
Are you hoping to build towards a career as a Company secretary? Our client, an expanding Finance firm in the heart of the City, urgently requires an experienced assistant to support the Company secretary team in all administrative aspects. This is a newly created role, therefore you will be able to carve out your own meaty role with projects in the long term.
Duties will include:
- Attending committee and other meetings for the purpose of preparing timely and accurate minutes of those meetings.
- Preparing meeting agendas in collaboration with the meeting chairperson.
- Distributing meeting packs.
- Updating and maintaining committee terms of reference.
- Maintaining the statutory records (including Companies' House filings).
- Recording and tracking action point completion.
- Undertaking administration in respect of legal agreements (e.g. maintain registers and records).
- Dealing with bank/counterparty account opening formalities.
- Maintaining and issuing the company's list of authorised signatories.
The ideal candidate will be keen to study the ICSA qualification in the future. A fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to build their company secretary career.