Our client, a multinational construction company, is looking for an administrator to join them on a 13-month basis to provide support a team of 90 engineers.
This role enjoys a broad set of responsibilities, including global travel management, maintenance of business databases, and working within the purchasing team on procurement and payment activities.
- Arranging team meetings and events
- Investigating and reconciling discrepancies in the procurement systems
- Monthly updating of project time tracking
- Arranging travel schedules for team team members and working to a budget
- Coordinating transportation and hotel reservations for team members and visitors
- Arranging and clensing various databases
We are looking for a candidate with previous administration experience, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and most importantly a confident and energetic nature.
Please note, this role is starting immediately, so candidates on a notice period need not apply.