Administrative Assistant- Investments
£23,000-25,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a fast-growth investment firm with stunning offices in Mayfair. They urgently need 2 administrative assistants to support the wider team and act as assistants to the PA's.
General Duties include:
* Diary management, this would include arranging calls with portfolio companies, potential advisors, internal meetings, managing conflicts
* Co-ordinate international business travel, arranging transfers/hotels/taxis, etc.., taking into consideration time zones
* Arrange necessary lunch and dinner appointments
* Collate and submit monthly expenses for the team
* Ensure update of CV pitch books, can be deal specific and/or generic. To ensure enough copies are ready for use for meetings
* Provide cover during absence or sickness for EAs and Reception (see below) as required
* Admin tasks, not limited to - Maintaining and updating contacts database, photocopying, filing, business cards, couriers, binding documents
The ideal candidate will have will have relevant office experience in a business environment. You will want to develop towards a PA therefore should have some understanding of diary management.
The right candidate will be well rewarded with superb benefits, the potential for bonus and will be part of the company-wide week away on a holiday!.