Administrative Assistant- Investments
£22,000-25,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a fast-growth investment firm with stunning offices in Mayfair. They urgently need 2 administrative assistants to support the wider team and act as assistants to the PA's.
General Duties include:
* Diary management, this would include arranging calls with portfolio companies, potential advisors, internal meetings, managing conflicts
* Co-ordinate international business travel, arranging transfers/hotels/taxis, etc.., taking into consideration time zones
* Arrange necessary lunch and dinner appointments
* Collate and submit monthly expenses for the team
* Ensure update of CV pitch books, can be deal specific and/or generic. To ensure enough copies are ready for use for meetings
* Provide cover during absence or sickness for EAs and Reception (see below) as required
* Admin tasks, not limited to - Maintaining and updating contacts database, photocopying, filing, business cards, couriers, binding documents
The ideal candidate will have studied da secretarial diploma and will have relevant office experience in a corporate environment.
You will work hard but will be well rewarded with superb benefits and the potential for bonus.