Role: Administration and Customer Service Representative (Immediate Start)
Salary: £9.86 per hour (and holiday accrual)
Contract: Temporary to Permanent opportunities available!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, global company serving governments in over 90 countries? Are you interested in joining a diverse team of passionate people worldwide?
Our client has multiple opportunities to recruit immediately available, Customer Service Representatives on a temporary-to-permanent basis for their fabulous Edinburgh-based centre.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Handle day-to-day Visa applications in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures–greeting customers, supporting the completion, checking applications, obtaining biometric data, and completing documentation and data-entry procedures.
- Following an established, well-defined filing and administration process–guided by a computer-based system.
- Ensuring engagement with applicants is done using first-class service to provide a positive customer experience.
- Flagging applications that may concern the Management Team.
- Supporting colleagues in developing and implementing initiatives which see continuous improvement.
- You will have demonstrable experience with working face-to-face in a Customer Service role or Retail Service environment.
- You will have worked in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, collaborative team environment which, at times, has been a high-pressure environment.
- You will have experience with Public Sector/Government clients (a plus).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have perfect spoken and written English.
- Have experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- Be structured-thinking and able to provide heavy attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, patient, and professional.
- Have a strong sense of customer focus and responsibility.
- Be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Have excellent time management–available to work extended hours from time-to-time, and at short notice.
- Be able to work independently whilst multitasking–maintaining detail and reliability.
- Know Customer Service techniques and principles.
- Be able to handle customer complaints assertively, efficiently, and diplomatically.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.