Admin & Marketing Assistant
Up to £23k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to develop a career within as an Admin & Marketing Assistant. This role will allow fantastic exposure and insight into the various promotional work that our client undertakes.
To assist the Director and Executive Assistant with all administrative duties and marketing duties, including all Social Media Platforms:
- To maintain the agent database and other records of agreement and correspondence with them.
- To respond to direct student enquiries that come through on the website or by email.
- To provide occasional assistance to the Director and EA in the production of promotional materials such as brochures, etc. when required.
- To assist in the in-house production and maintenance of information packs.
- To produce and present statistical data on students and agents of the company for monthly marketing meetings and on other occasions as required.
- To coordinate the distribution of mail shots (both posted and by email/Mailchimp).
- Managing brochure/publicity material stocks and posting to new and prospective.
- Managing and ordering stationary supplies.
- To assist in the maintenance of social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- To provide administrative support and backup to the EA and Director, with duties including:
- Managing the enquiries inbox.
- Scheduling meetings and assist in managing the calendar for all rooms.
- Writing follow-up e mails from meetings as and when needed.
- Responding to email / phone enquiries.
- Processing applications and processing of any necessary paperwork.
- Dealing with email correspondence whilst EA is on annual leave.
- Completing quotes.
- Meeting and greeting visitors / students.
- Prior experience in admin and marketing
- A 2:1 degree is desirable
- Fluent in Russian is desirable
- Enthusiasm for the company and industry
- Ability to learn complex elements quickly and retain information
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to 'muck in'
- Willingness to learn, take criticism, and be self-critical
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Charming, with an outgoing personality and an ability to form relationships quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Commercial acumen, negotiation skills, and a tenacious approach to getting the deal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and imaginative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills