£20,000 plus benefits
We are recruiting for a fantastic role within a vibrant, fun but busy office environment working for an online brand that specialises in the sale of designer fashion brands! The role requires a passionate, self-motivated, and highly ambitious individual to provide strong administrative support to a wider team. Its essential that you are able to do pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel.
- Assisting the team with all administration for the category.
- Taking responsibility for all relevant paperwork and assets confirmation, ensuring that they arrive in the business as agreed.
- Identifying and resolving any issues with the samples and stock lists.
- Keeping that the campaign schedule is continuously up to date.
- Checking sale quality before they go live; checking pricing, product description, and banners are correct.
- Ensuring a well-organized handover of the campaign to the logistics team for the production post-sale process.
- Continually updating all relevant stake holders of any changes to the information/timescales.
- If there are issues, take ownership of these, inform the Buyer or Senior BA in a timely manner, and work out a strategy for their resolution with the Buyer and any other relevant stakeholder.
- Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved directly to either the Buyer or the Senior BA.
- Produce accurate and timely administration to ensure that the sales process is completed to the highest standards and meets or exceeds the quality standards for the organisation.
- Challenge the status quo and look for ways to improve our offering and your personal contribution to that.
- Report to the Head of the Department on a continuous basis.
- Attend a weekly meeting with your assigned Buyers.
- Attend a weekly one to one catch-up meeting with your line manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A relevant degree is desirable, but not essential.
- Minimum 6 months' proven administration experience, ideally within a fashion or e-commerce environment, desired but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular Excel skills.
- MUST be intermediate to advanced in the use of Excel - including v-lookups and formulas (candidates will be tested).
- High attention to detail.
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity within a complex environment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills with a good command of English.