Outstanding Accounts Receivable position for a BRILLIANT company. Creative industry. Qualified and part qualified candidates. Looking for someone vibrant, innovative, hard-working and seeking a role that offers progression!
Location: Holborn, City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Culture: Friendly, entrepreneurial, vibrant, sociable, and passionate environment. Looking for someone who is seeking a role that offers progression and development.
- Speaking with clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices.
- Confident on the telephone and happy to pick up the phone to clients.
- Responsible for setting up proformas for clients.
- Raising invoices and credit notes.
- Building a strong professional relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Responsible for accurate upkeep of all sales ledgers.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Ambitious, hard-working, and seeking a challenge.
- Ability to build strong business relationships.
- Good problem solver.
- Must have strong Excel skills (V-Look-ups and pivot tables).
- Sage 200 is ideally but not essential.
- Positive, "can do" attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
AMAZING BENEFITS WITH THIS ROLE.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we can only reply to successful candidates.