Our client, a leading payment organisation based in the heart of Manchester, is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator who'll work closely within their finance team.
This position requires exceptional attention to detail, as this role is responsible for ensuring the thorough and timely payment of invoices.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Payment of invoices in line with company policies and compliance to purchase order systems.
- Supplier query resolution.
- Improving business compliance through issue identification and appropriate escalation.
- Invoice query resolution with internal stakeholders to support accurate and timely invoice-matching.
- Production of monthly statement reconciliations for key accounts with clear action plans to address any issues.
- Document retention and invoice scanning is maintained in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are kept up to date.
- Management of daily post into the department.
The ideal candidate will have roughly 3-5 years' experience and have a great knowledge of either Oracle or SAP.
This role is an immediate position, so please only apply if you are available ASAP and don't have a notice period!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.