Accounts Assistant | £95-£100 per day (depending on experience) | Sutton
3 months (possibility for extension) | Hybrid | Full-time
Our client is looking for a diligent and bright Accounts Administrator to assist their Accounting and Compliance team. This is a perfect oportunity for a recent graduate, with minimum 6 months experience, to develop their skills in the finance department of a global organisation.
- Working with the global Sales Team to process multi-currency sales commissions.
- Checking the commission calculations against sales made on individual plans.
- Obtaining and recording appropriate authorisations.
- Preparing and sending payroll files to Payroll Administrators.
- Assisting with the automation/transition of the commissions process.
- Provide other administrative support to the Finance Team on an ad hoc basis.
- Must have a good standard of computer literacy (Excel, Outlook etc).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Extremely organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to cope well under pressure.
- Team player.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in book-keeping (desirable).