Inside Sales Account Manager | £25k per annum
12-month Maternity contract | ASAP Start | Hybrid | Office-Based in Cardiff
Our client is looking for a Sales Account Manager with the aim to grow revenue in new sources through sales.
- Responsible for identifying new prospects, cold calls and developing pipelines.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives
- Develop and implement plans which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities with the company products and solutions
- Cold call to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrate the products as solutions to customers
- Develop research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects.
- Manage customers, clients and prospective clients with clear communication
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of product pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer client's questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Formulate a professional development plan with your manager
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Relevant sales experience, Ability to close a sale
- Work experience in a professional sales environment is desirable
- Strong organisational, time management and forecasting skills
- Have the ability to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk Management products and solutions and how they apply to the customer's needs
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanour, business maturity, and technical knowledge
- Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals