A Communications Lead is required to sit within an overall governance Team for an Agile Delivery Programme for the Digital Division of a large Mobile provider for our client, a global management consultancy.
Role content to include:
* Evaluate and propose preferred communication channels
* Managing overall programme communications plan - capturing milestones, defining approaches, agreeing audiences
* Creating material to be used in Programme wide status communication meetings (e.g. All Hands calls)
* Building effective relationships to ensure audiences are targeted in the right way and avoids creating unnecessary 'noise' where messages or required action gets lost
* Maintaining positive relationship and engagement with Senior Leaders, SME's and stakeholders
* Work closely with colleagues to ensure a complimentary approach to communications
Essential Skills You Will Need:
* Strong written and creative skills
* Confident at operating at both a strategic and hands-on level.
* Confident at working and engaging with Senior Stakeholders to understand requirements
* Articulate in presenting communications, able to accept and respond to challenge where necessary
* Able to use language and presentation skills to bring to life a narrative or convey a business case
* Be articulate, decisive and have an eye for detail with an interest to embrace new technologies and ways of working.
* Active listening, ensuring stakeholder requirements are understood and delivered
* Writing, creating and delivering content at a strong advanced level
* Understanding of Agile methodologies and prior experience of working in Agile environments